Both Loadiine and WUP failing to load games

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kal82, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Kal82
    OP

Kal82 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2018
    Canada
    Hey guys,

Have now got the Wii U I was asking about yesterday, I have installed HaxChi and HBC loader, but not chbc, which sounded a bit riskier and without real benefit. I have backed up nand except for the 8GB/32GB option that wasn't included by default.

I've downloaded ZombiU with USB helper, and have disc2app'd Smash Bros. They are both in /install on my SD card, although the folders are named quite differently, ZombiU has the name of the game and a long numerical code, whereas Smash is just a short string of letters. Neither of them are showing in Loadiine though.

I tried using WUP installer to load ZombiU into nand. First time the system shut down mid tranfer I believe, game not showing on the main screen on reboot, I have turned off the power saving features now. Second attempt hung on 33%, I think this may have happned first time too, but it's not shutting down now as I turned that off.

What am I doing wrong with either method?
    Does the crashing mid install mean there might now be some wasted space in nand?

Thanks!

2. icw35

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    Check there are no special characters in folder name (just rename folder to zombiiu for example). It should work.

If there is any trash data in the system, when you open system settings data management it will tell you and ask to delete it, go ahead.

Kal82 likes this.
  3. Kal82
    OP

Kal82 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2018
    Canada
    Thanks! That appears to have done the trick, although I also switched sd cards so can't say for sure what sorted it. I'll try the old one with simple folder names soon.

4. marazzmatika

marazzmatika Left for good (see status)

Jul 10, 2018
    Russia
    Loadiine will not show it since it's encrypted. You need programms like cDecrypt to decrypt the NUS game to Loadiine format. But you mustn't since there is only one benefit of loadiine: SD Card. But, you can just plug SD into card reader,then format it with wiiu. USB on Loadiine is not possible due to miimaker limitations. Other reason is wiiu is abandoned by everyone(except me,you and few other people I guess).