Hacking BootNTR 3.2 request!

windhazard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys I have an o3ds on 11.2 with A9LH + Luma. I currently use the BootNTR firm 11.2 support which @astronautlevel released and it works fine. But i don't like the issue of BootNTR 3.4 that forces me to reboot everytime i switch game or even soft reset games. For example when i play FE Fates, i often soft reset to manipulate stats on level up and if i do that with NTR booted, it simply crash.
I miss my days on 10.7 when i can use NTR 3.2 without this issue. Is there anyway for me to change back to 3.2 and still supports 11.2?

Last edited by windhazard,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have an o3ds on 11.2 with A9LH + Luma. I currently use the BootNTR firm 11.2 support which @astronautlevel released and it works fine. But i don't like the issue of BootNTR 3.4 that forces me to reboot everytime i switch game or even soft reset games. For example when i play FE Fates, i often soft reset to manipulate stats on level up and if i do that with NTR booted, it simply crash.
I miss my days on 10.7 when i can use NTR 3.2 without this issue. Is there anyway for me to change back to 3.2 and still supports 11.2?
I tried using the BootNTR.cia from the 11.2 firm support and ntr3.2.bin. It loads and show the interface of 3.2 but still has this crashing issue.
Download the ntr.bin from this https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.2 And use the .cia from astronautlevel's release with 11.2 firm support.

windhazard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried that, still can't switch game. Stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" red loading screen like always :(
Edit: switching game doesn't work but soft reset now works! At least that's what i'm needing right now. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited by windhazard,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to revive this tread but as of version 11.2 preview 1 and preview 2 bootntr has turned to crap, and we can't fully use ntr.bin 3.2 if some games can't support the gateshark2ntr convertor menu, 3.2 crashes.

What a fuck up.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that, still can't switch game. Stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" red loading screen like always :(
Edit: switching game doesn't work but soft reset now works! At least that's what i'm needing right now. Thanks for the answer.
This is a normal thing to be honest even on a New3DS. If you switch to a new game or even a app you might aswell go into the NTR menu and press reboot. I know its a pain, but thats just 1 of the cons of using NTR
overtime you'll get used to it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup