Not open for further replies.

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
removed due to non-constructive talk...

bye bye gbatemp.. and its base of teenage fanboys..

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First, there was an update on Hackmii not that long ago stating that Bootmii is almost done, and it's in the testing phase...

second, the reason Team Twiizers wasn't able to work on it as much as they'd like, is because they had to go around cleaning up after Marcan after the USB Loader came out... Marcan went off on Waninkoko and Team Twiizers had to clean up after his fat ass... now that he left the scene (they prob kicked him out), they have more time to work on it.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Valgreen said:
WiiCrazy said:
http://log.hackmii.com/

Read it a bit... To have further info about it's status... Then you wouldn't make silly comments and ask silly questions like these...

okay, fair enough. however, i'm willing to read through every irc log on the site, now is the avg user willing to?? lets face it, that logviewer is not exactly public knowledge (easily found), nor is the avg user willing to go and spend the time to scroll through each irc log reading every tidbit...AND from the few minutes i've spent trying to view the irc logs, ive found over 1/4 of them are unavailable...

They don't owe anything to the average user so they don't need to publish blog posts about it every now and then. However one should dig the stuff before calling it vaporware. They are not nonames announcing something and making people wait until it's realized it's vapourware/fake.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
Valgreen said:
WiiCrazy said:
http://log.hackmii.com/

Read it a bit... To have further info about it's status... Then you wouldn't make silly comments and ask silly questions like these...

okay, fair enough. however, i'm willing to read through every irc log on the site, now is the avg user willing to?? lets face it, that logviewer is not exactly public knowledge (easily found), nor is the avg user willing to go and spend the time to scroll through each irc log reading every tidbit...AND from the few minutes i've spent trying to view the irc logs, ive found over 1/4 of them are unavailable...

They don't owe anything to the average user so they don't need to publish blog posts about it every now and then. However one should dig the stuff before calling it vaporware. They are not nonames announcing something and making people wait until it's realized it's vapourware/fake.

I was about to post the EXACT same thing.

Bootmii will be released when it's done and that's it.

its okay fanboy, i understand your anger in your posts. i was expecting it... but my post is valid...and you cant jack that...

What was this topic for, besides whining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome