Hacking Bootmii problems

jjahuja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it installed as boot2 but it's not loading up when I turn on my wii and I have my sd card in with bootmii files(and yes i sintalled it) can someone help? I'm planning to install cioscorp but i wanna make a nand backup before.

Thanks--jj

jjahuja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sd card is fine apparently.... anyway I just installed it as an ios as well and I'm making a nand dump right now btw will I not be able to copy over my nand if I have some bad blocks? Also pm me the shipping address I should mail my penguin to
tongue.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jjahuja said:
My sd card is fine apparently.... anyway I just installed it as an ios as well and I'm making a nand dump right now btw will I not be able to copy over my nand if I have some bad blocks? Also pm me the shipping address I should mail my penguin to
tongue.gif
Most Wiis have bad blocks. It doesn't mean anything, they just come from the factory that way and can't be used to store data (I doubt 2-8 bad blocks will affect your storage much).

If you can't boot to Bootmii's boot2 menu with the SD card, you will probably want to install another program that allows booting to HBC (such as Preloader) so that you can back out to the IOS and restore the NAND.

I would format my SD card, move the files back on, and try booting to boot2 again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup