Hacking bootmii problem moving to the right with power botton

fvnfish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I want to see if anyone is having the same problem as me when I load bootmii by pressing home and the bootmii menu comes up the power button seems to be incompatible with the power button and i can not move to the right by pressing power and it leaves me no choice to press reset to go to the system menu.

I would like to see if anyone is having the same problem as me.

I only have it downloaded as IOS because I am incompatible, and I am begining to think it's a bug when only downloaded as an IOS so help me out by letting me know if this is happening to you, so maybe team Twiizers can fix this.

Thanks,
Nick

qwerty12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Happens here too, when installed as an IOS (my boot1 has been "fixed"). Can't say I'm terribly upset as preloader does more for me as it stands.

Regards

fvnfish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not upset at all I have 2 new boot1 wii's but its all good im just glad to here im not the only one the cant move using the power

thanks for the info it will be sure to help.

fvnfish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I have got to the bottem of this it is most likely a bug for the users with the new boot1 (f01e) wii's i have been trying to figure it out since bootmiis beta release.

rrommel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have same problem and power button is not working, new boot 1 and installes as ios. I read it's a official bug, http://bugs.hackmii.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=72.

Main reason to install is to make a backup of nand. now need to wait for beta 3 maybe.
unsure.gif

billche

Trophies
XP
Country
You stil can use it by using the GC wired controller as I'm having the same problem on one of my wii.

billche

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.