dai-a

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So my wii wont load up into bootmii once I restart it. So I can't make a NAND back up.
I installed as boot2
Exited out
Restarted my wii
and it Just ends up going to the system menu.
IS this how it should be? Or does I have to press something for bootmii?

I have it on the root of my sd card yes.

Im on a 4.0u
Softmii 2.1.1
Black wii theme
cIOS rev 13b
DVDx
cIOSCORP
Preloader

Thanks
smile.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have my SD Card on me, but there should be some sort of config file on the root of the card that allows you to configure BootMii to autoboot to the BootMii menu.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't need to have it autoboot to the bootmii menu. It's default set to not autoboot anything so the bootmii menu should come up on start up. If it doesn't then either the bootmii folder isn't on your sd card because you deleted it or something or you need to format it again (and put the bootmii folder with it's three files back on it) or your sd card just isn't compatible with bootmii and you need to use a different one.

When you turn your Wii on it should flash like 2 or 3 times or something. That is supposed to show that it installed properly to boot2. So if it does do that then do one of the above and if not, you may not have installed it properly to boot2 at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality