Hacking BootMii Install Problem

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to install the updated Homebrew Channel I get this message. "no vulnerable IOS found, can not install"
looked up the error on the website and all that was said is why it happens but not how to fix it. I am guessing it has to do with cIOScorp then but I dunno how I should fix it.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use DOP-IOS or something similar to install a normal IOS36, then run the HackMii Installer once more. After that you can reinstall cIOS36.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
I've literally just installed bootmii, just use the cioscorp 3.4 downgrader (lua64 or sumin) then run bootmii then run cioscorp again if you want it back ^.^

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
Same here when i install lowest version of IOS36, it alwas give me "hash bad"

It won't work if you apply the patches in dop-ios you need and original IOS36 just use nusd to pack it into a wad and install it through wad manager

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use DOP-IOS v8 and install IOS30. I know it says "stub" but simply press minus (-) and install the old version. The hackmii installer will find it as a valid IOS and allow you to continue.

duy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try NUS downloader then download the lowest version of ios 36 as a WAD then install via wadmanager.
If you don't have homebrew channel yet use banner bomb to load wadmanager to install ios 36 the lowest version. Once thats all done you can install home brew channel with banner bomb if you haven't got it already.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
zektor said:
Use DOP-IOS v8 and install IOS30. I know it says "stub" but simply press minus (-) and install the old version. The hackmii installer will find it as a valid IOS and allow you to continue.

and does this app happen to use ios249?

DOP-IOS Mod is a modification that can use any IOS you wish. Press left and right to select the IOS to use for installing.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zektor said:

Awesome thanks! That worked. I was using DOP-IOS v5 but this one worked so cool. Only problem is that I accidentally uninstalled bootmii and it says failed every time i try to install it.

Nevermind bootmii works now. Thanks again!

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
CheatingSoi said:
zektor said:

Awesome thanks! That worked. I was using DOP-IOS v5 but this one worked so cool. Only problem is that I accidentally uninstalled bootmii and it says failed every time i try to install it.

Nevermind bootmii works now. Thanks again!

Um did you have bootmii installed as ios
because im getting the exact same installation error as you

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like I had it installed as boot2 and ios but after i tried a bunch of things like restarting the wii and deleting files off the sd it eventually worked

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read my latest post. tells u how to fix it. IOS downgrader. This is a common question and you really should have searched. Hell google gave me the answer 6months ago, when Bootmii first started against fake signed ios.

Wynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb