Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
so i bricked my wii and i need to find a way to enter boot mii
i have bootmii installed as boot2 so i need to find a way to enter bootmii like priiloader
i have wii 4.2u
no mod chips

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Give more info if you expect more help. How did you do your softmodding to begin with, are you SURE you installed it to boot2 and not the IOS version? What did you specifically do to brick your Wii? Did you make a NAND backup beforehand as the stickied guide tells you too? If so, when you did it did you load bootmii through the homebrew channel or on startup? If it was through the homebrew channel that was the IOS version not boot2 version.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
ok i load bootmii through the homebrew
i never made a nand
bricked my wii by using a bad theme using mymenuify and the screen was black after a exited to the wii menu through the hbc
i hacked my wii no disc i put a folder on my sd card and opend the sd card channel went into a channel and did some stuff like it asked if i want the homebrew channel boot mii and dvdx and i did everything then after a month the hbc asked i i want to upgrade and i did

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Check if you have a bootmii settings file and change the autoboot delay to 5
it should show the bootmii menu and from there you can restore a nand backup (hope you made one)

X

EDIT: ugh... *facepalm*

EDIT 2: if you don't have anything like priiloader installed, i think there's not much left to do, except savemiifrii or whatever??
unsure.gif

GPWeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure what you hope to achieve here. Even if you could somehow get into bootmii (which I can't see how you can if it was only installed as an IOS) you didn't make a backup of your NAND so bootmii isn't going to help you???

What is it that you think bootmii will do for you without the NAND backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.