BOOTMII HELP

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by djantho, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2009

BOOTMII HELP by djantho at 4:06 PM (1,750 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. djantho
    OP

Newcomer djantho Newbie

United States
    I MODED A LU56 WILL THAT HAD 4.0 ON IT FOR A GUY I KNOW I HAVE DONE A FEW OF THESE BEFORE I CANT GET IT TO BOOT UP STRAIGHT TO THE WII MENU IT GOES TO THE BOOTMII ONE WITH THE GREY SCREEN AND THE 5 BOXES OR WHATEVER. THEN I HIT RESTET TO SELECT BOOT WII IN THAT MENUE AND THEN IT GOES TO PRIILODER SCREEN THEN I HAVE TO SELECT THAT IS THERE A WAY TO DO AWAY WITH ALL THIS BULLS#$% AND JUST BOOT RIGHT TO WII MENU OR EVEN STRAIGT TO HOMEBREW I DONT CARE PLEASE HELP ME IF U CAN THE GUY I MODED IT FOR IS NOT TOO BRIGHT I DONT WANT HIM IN THOSE MENUES FOR THE REASON HE WILL MESS WITH SH#T AND F IT UP THEN I HAVE TO FIX IT I HATE WARENTY WORK.

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    JUST RENAME OR MOVE THE BOOTMII FOLDER ON THE SD CARD
    THEN GO TO THE PRELOADER SETTINGS AND MAKE IT AUTOBOOT THE SYSTEM MENU

and disable the caps lock...

3. Kwartel

Member Kwartel The fairest in all the land

Netherlands
    Fuck off with the caps and read the faq, I hope nobody helps you!!!
    BTW: I don't care I flamed a morron

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    look into bootmii configurator and/or bootmii switch

i promise u will not be disappointed [​IMG]

5. djantho
    OP

Newcomer djantho Newbie

United States
    thanks for ur help guys ill try it out sorry about caps dont be a ASSHOLE about it i fucked up sorry anyway ill try these ideas tonight let u know how it goes

6. XFlak

Canada
    has any1 else noticed that it seems a lot of the stupid noob questions seem to come from americans? I heard on the radio that Canadians spend something like 25% more time online than Americans... maybe thats cuz we search for our own answers b4 asking for help!

I'm sure there are a lot of experienced wii modding Americans out there, so if ur from the states plz dont be offended... its just an observation.

And I'm also sure there are a lot of dumb Canadian wii modders out there too. Just thought I would point that out so I don't start a US vs Canada feud...

all I am saying is... start paying attention to where these dumb questions are coming from... for no other reason than curiosity, lol

7. mooseknuckle2000

Member mooseknuckle2000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    maybe you spend more time online because Americans work harder than you lazy Canadians.....seriously, you have no room to be calling anyone stupid after your comments here

8. hatredg0d

Member hatredg0d GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i would say this qualifies as a dumb Canadian question.

9. rolandpibb

Member rolandpibb GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    A funny comment from xflak40. However mooseknuckle2000, I think you're mistaken in your generalization;

Canada's employment rates are higher than the US. Canada's standard of living is higher than the US. By percentage, Canada has more highschool and university graduates than the US. Canada has more Atheists per capita than the US. By percentage, Canada has less of a prison population.

Hey, we're larger and we're on top. If North America was a prison, you'd be our bitch. [​IMG]

10. XFlak

Canada
    lmao, okay, i don't want to start a flame war, so if we can discuss this civilly I will continue to 'debate' the topic, but once some1 crosses the line and starts flaming, I am going to ignore the convo entirely, fair enough?

1) Canadians work just as hard as Americans... note that I am not even making the argument that we work harder because I don't want to split hairs (even though we get less vacation time that Americans). And as of right now, the way the American economy is looking (relative to the Canadian) you have a much higher unemployment rate... that's not your fault, and I wouldn't call Americans lazy because of a high unemployment rate... but how can u call Canadians lazy when on average we have a greater percentage of our population employed (at the moment anyways, next recession it could be different)

2) re-read my message, did u hear me call anyone stupid? I said "stupid noob questions", not stupid noob americans.

3) My gf is American, I have family there, I have family in Greece, Cyprus, Britain, South Africa and Australia... so I like to think I am less biased than most people (but we all have out bias)

anyways, I hope u aren't offended, i tried to stress the fact that there are dumb people and smart people in every country... i just noticed a lot of dumb comments from noobs who happen to be from america (doesn't mean they're stupid people by the way, I think it just means wii modding isn't their strong suit... although... it could mean their stupid, no way to know without knocking on doors!)

PS. did u notice how in my original post I was trying to be respectful to Americans while still making my point? Whereas you say shit like "you lazy Canadians"... there is one thing I can say about Canadians (in general), is that we are respectful. I live in Toronto, in the most diverse city in the world, and to survive in a place like this, you have to be respectful of other cultures... because the stereotypical "white Canadian" is the minority here

11. mooseknuckle2000

United States
    I don't want you to take my comment to heart. I don't truly believe that Americans work harder that Canadians or vice versa. I was merely making a point that generalizations and stereotypes are offensive. It just seemed ironic to complain about ignorant people via an ignorant comment.

12. XFlak

Canada

13. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Lol, you mis-spelt MORON. Ironic

14. XFlak

Canada
    I didn't think my comment was ignorant, but we are all entitled to our opinions. And honestly, I respect you for saying "I don't truly believe that Americans work harder that Canadians or vice versa".

Anyways, I am off to lunch, try not to flame too much while I'm gone [​IMG] jks jks

15. mooseknuckle2000

United States
    uhhh, the first line in your post is a question....you even put the question mark there [​IMG]

16. djantho
    OP

Newcomer djantho Newbie

United States
    lots of posts see i dont have time to read and research every fucking thing about a wii i may be a noob as u call me but i have a fulltime job and own my own dj bus. so i work from 8 in the morn till like 230 or 3 at night so fuck off for asking a simple question so i dont have to spend a hour looking for it thats whats good about sites like this theres always fucks like u who give me the awnser i want because u have no life and nothing to do with it except waist it away in front of a pc or wii or xfuck box dont botther replying to this because like i said i have a life i wont fucking check it so i can see that u left somr gay fucking post about me being a dumb noob or what ever.

17. riddle43

Member riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i just love how a badly asked question can start a international battle.
    i live in michigan USA just across from canada and go there often and have never had any fights over a bad question
    or had a miss understanding like this.
    so at least in the spirit of the season lets just be nice and friendly and remember life is short so we might as well get along [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. mooseknuckle2000

United States
    good post [​IMG] (and fwiw, I live in Washington state and do business with Canadians all the time and have never had the Ca. vs USA debate unless in a joking fashion. It's funny how people voice opinions they never otherwise would if not hidden behind their computer screen)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.