Trophies
XP
Country
It's an april fools.

Edit :

Looking at the .dol inside, it will probably just display a mesage that says
QUOTE said:
Hello World!

LOL IT WORKS! Welcome to the Team Twizzlers BootMiiOut installer. Normally we would insert a disclaimer here, but the state of the economy has forced us to cut costs.
The installer will install Google Toolbar and IOS1337. We forgot to map the install process to a Wiimote button, so users will need to whine in #wiidev about this issue. Meanwhile, the HOME key will exit

I'm not going to run it to find out though...

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fake!

QUOTE said:
01 April 09: Team Twizzlers has released a Google Beta version of BootMii, entitled File:Bootmiiout.dol.gz.bz2.gz.bz2. Be warned, users have complained of automatic installation of Google Toolbar and IOS1337.

Errors:
-Team Twizzlers is fake
-Google Beta?
-too many file extensions
-Google Toolbar doesn't run on Wii
-No IOS1337

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look at the description
'Be warned, users have complained of automatic installation of Google Toolbar and IOS1337.'
I think it's a joke

gloscherrybomb

Trophies
XP
Country
A harsh joke because having stupidly updated to 4.0 thinking that having the homebrew channel would be enough for me to get the usb loader, im now stuck until bootmii comes out or an exploit is found!

feidhlim1986

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt even really read to discription. Its been a long day
wacko.gif
Of course its fake, i dunno why I bothered to post about it...bed time me thinks

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
wankynono - Aliases: coco butter, dark_wanky, Wakinoko, Dopey
wankynono is a cool guy, eh writes apps and doesn't afraid of anything. He is known as the dark_alex of the wii b/c he made the very first customer firmware for the wii which lets your wii read dvds and downgrade your wii. Still, people are suspicious of him because all of his mods modify your IOS and require internet access to install. His mods are most likely just a coverup for installing a rootkit on everyone's wii. He was the first one to make a working backup loader, but he abandoned the project because all the eager backup-loving people at Twizzlers leaked his beta and started developing it for themselves.

I lol'ed at those

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like these ones:

QUOTE said:
dmr - Aliases: deamer, DRM, Dungeon Master

* dmr created a graphics exploit that allowed the first Wii backup loader to work with just a picture of the inner circle of the disc! This is a great advantage, because now, instead of needing around 1 GB of space for your game, only only need enough to store 1 picture! (picture for loading Twilight Princess).

QUOTEtmibnc - Aliases: tincmb, tmnbic, (...), Doc

* tmibnc hooked up a lot of wires to his wii which let him run wii ROMs on his pc at full speed! This is thought to have worked in part due to the ENORMOUS ANOUNTS OF POWER his project is receiving from an Xbox 360 power brick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: