• Priiloader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cobleman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just wondering how many others have had issues with Menu hacks.
EDIT:I did put in the title Bootmii as Boot2 menu with hacks meaning i wished to have the pole answered by people with Bootmii as Boot2 installed

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the second question in your poll is caused by stupid users. when you try to load the system menu with the wrong IOS, it does this. its usually IOS249 that people are trying. and what does the readme for that cIOS say? "This IOS has been made to be used ONLY with homebrew software.". thats what happens when you dont follow the directions.

cobleman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
the second question in your poll is caused by stupid users. when you try to load the system menu with the wrong IOS, it does this. its usually IOS249 that people are trying. and what does the readme for that cIOS say? "This IOS has been made to be used ONLY with homebrew software.". thats what happens when you dont follow the directions.
So thats what i DID wrong when i was just starting to hack my WII thanks Pune

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
4.2 on priiloader, and all is steady & stable.
smile.gif

cobleman said:
So everyone that has voted has Bootmii as Boot2?
In my case, yes. But you make it sound like that is a logical deduction of the poll outcome, and that isn't true.

(in fact, I think the bootmii IOS users are more likely to have extra hacks installed)

EDIT: wait...I just noticed that the thread title has nothing to do with the poll options. Are you saying you want only boot2 bootmii users to answer the poll?
(if so, you might want to add that to the original post)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
You can't use preloader with 4.2.... well, you can but you wont be able to access the SM. You should remove that as a choice.
Couldn't you just patch IOS70 to have ES_Identify, and then it'd work? Not that there's any point.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bootmii as boot2 with startpatch (had preloader 0.29, switched to startpatch when I updated to 4.1). Have zero issues.

@Wever: Bootmii IOS users are indeed more likely to have extra hacks, specifically preloader/priiloader for anti-brick purposes. Bootmii as an IOS offers zero brick protection since you can't access it on bricked wiis without priiloader, and restoring a dump through it can (and has been known to) brick a wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.