BootMII and Preloader problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by moose94, Sep 18, 2009.

Sep 18, 2009
  1. moose94
    OP

    Member moose94 Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Messages:
    99
    Country:
    United States
    I have bootmii and preloader installed on my Wii. About 75% of a power on results in a black screen without response. If I get a black screen, I have to hold in the reset button to get into preloader and I can launch into the Wii System Menu from there. The remaining 25% of power'ons will actually boot into the system menu which is designated in preloader for a boot.


    So, could this be a preloader or a bootmii problem. How can I correct it? I am scared to uninstall preloader as I might not ever be able to get back into my system menu.

    I could be wrong, but I am using preloader 0.29 and have tried all 3 updates if bootmii.


    Any help?
     
  2. jservs7

    Member jservs7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Joined:
    May 14, 2008
    Messages:
    891
    Country:
    Puerto Rico
    Do you have an SDHC card? I made a thread about this too and that was my problem. Try booting without the SDHC card then pop it back in once the system menu loads.
     
  3. moose94
    OP

    Member moose94 Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Messages:
    99
    Country:
    United States
    I do not have a SDHC card, but I am using a micro SD with an adapter...
     

Share This Page