Hacking Booting atmosphere via hatake after firmware update, says unable to identify kernel, unable to launch hos

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
humm, I know is an hassle, but download the latest version of atmosphere (the one released 3 days ago) and latest version of Hekate, again backup your actually atmosphere and bootloader folder on SD, delete them completely, and copy the new dowloaded,

then copy the SD:/Hekate/Config/hekate_ipl.ini file back to the SD card and try again.

DoomSlayerK1ng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
humm, I know is an hassle, but download the latest version of atmosphere (the one released 3 days ago) and latest version of Hekate, again backup your actually atmosphere and bootloader folder on SD, delete them completely, and copy the new dowloaded,

then copy the SD:/Hekate/Config/hekate_ipl.ini file back to the SD card and try again.
ok i did that now it says fatel error failed to apply nosigchk. press power to continue press vol to go to menu

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am glad, enjoy, Could be a corrupted or old file, if you use any SYS-Module you will need download the latest version and install again. (Sys-Modules are emubiio, SYS-con, FTPDLight, etc.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.