a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible?

Thanks.

edit: Also.. How do you add Wii game covers? I don't want to go online with the Wii U due to auto updates, is there a Windows utility that can download them, or how do I set it up manually?

Nvm, Wii Backup Manager has this feature.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
would be nice if there was a way to auto boot wiiflow but on the original wii it was done using priiloader to load the installed dol file which i dont think works on vwii so dont try. the only other way i can think possible working is having a vwii SNEEK nand or which ever versions are available. but i still dont no how you would auto boot wiiflow unless priiloader works on emulated sneek nand?? but ide ask about before trying anything like that

Bembee

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So I install Tiramisu on my Wii U. And mod my vWii, I also got Wiiflow (lite) channel on vWii. Is there any way, to Boot Wiiflow directly, when I start vWii, or make a Wii U forwarder? I know TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector can create Wii Title Launcher, but Wiiflow doesn't work via Wii VC, only vWii

Reactions: jeannotte

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
or make a Wii U forwarder?
Hello,

I created a ""wiiflow lite"" redirector from the wii U menu with TeconMoon's wiivc injector in "wup installer".

if you are interested, you can get it here ==>wiiflow lite

IMG_2292.JPG

A big thank you to @fledge68 :yay:

Reactions: ber71 and fledge68

Bembee

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
But it's not working. It is launch WiiFlow via Wii VC. And WiiFlow can't launch game in Wii VC mode, only with vWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea