Boot Intro (Forwarder Channel For Emulators)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Nah3DS, Aug 27, 2010.

Aug 27, 2010
  1. Nah3DS
    OP

Member Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
    Hi guys! I saw this VisualBoy Advance forwarder channel and was wondering if someone could make (or explain to me how to do it) similar banners for others emulators. Tha banner looks so nice!!! [​IMG]

I have search already all the boot intros for all the consoles and also found some WADs (not all):
    It would be cool to have all the originals boot intros for each console on the wii!!

I try to use CustomizeMii, but I couldn’t find a way to edit the ".brlan" and ".brlyt" files for the animations.
    I search and found this [​IMG] .... this is the only way to do it? Or is there a much simpler way?
    I guess that this is difficult to do... but if someone could give me a hint of how to do it (or someone is interested in doing it) we could get the work done!!

Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: I added to the list the WADs that I found so far. If you found others please post it!!!

2. qwertymodo

Member qwertymodo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes, that really is how you have to do it. Also, a lot of those boot screens have already been made into channels (although many of them are very jittery due to not using enough frames...). If you want to start getting into banner editing, you're going to need to get benzin, and you should check out wadder.freeforums.org for help. Also, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CREATING CUSTOM CHANNELS WITHOUT FULL BRICK PROTECTION. At the very least you need Priiloader, but BootMii boot2 is the best (if your Wii supports it).

Edit: I didn't realize the link you posted WAS to the new wadder forum, I thought you had linked to their old wiki [​IMG] So yeah, look through that site for a lot of help. Also, check out my guide here in order to make things easier to get started once you have the brlyt/an files converted to xmlyt/an.

3. Nah3DS
    OP

Member Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
    thanks for your reply! Although I dont have Priiloader or BootMii as boot2, I use SNEEK to test all the channels... I think that that is the best brick protection!

anyway... I realized that my brain isnt prepared to follow these instructions LOL

thanks anyway!