Hacking Boot in to L4T LAKKA and ATMOSPHERE

vincekillua28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi guys good day. just wanna ask if i can boot on L4t Lakka, can i still boot on Atmosphere kosmos? i'm on Atmosphere kosmos now.

thank you for the reply. :)

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you can. make sure you are using the latest version of hekate and configure the .ini file to allow booting it.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how to configure the .ini? or can i just use argonnx or something? thanks by the way... :)
As far as I know u need hekate, you dont need to configure anything, just drop the hekate payload and the 2 folders you extracted from lakka on the root of your sd card. If you prefer using a different payload as your main(like argon) just launch hekate as an external payload(from argon) and set hekate autoboot to launch/moreconfigs/Lakka. This way you can run it like an app.

Reactions: vincekillua28

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakka is just like booting another payload and payloads are always temporary, so you just do as said above and boot Hekate when you want to boot Lakka, then Lakka can boot to RCM and you send your Atmosphere payload to get back to it now. You could also add Fusee Starter to your homebrew where you can boot directly to Lakka from your main Switch menu which saves you having to send a payload to get to Lakka, one day we may get reboot to payload from Lakka so you can switch back and forth without sending any payloads.

BUSHMASTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
I really wish reboot to payload was working in lakka so i dont always need to push payload back from when i shut down or reboot into rcm

bonoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakka is just like booting another payload and payloads are always temporary, so you just do as said above and boot Hekate when you want to boot Lakka, then Lakka can boot to RCM and you send your Atmosphere payload to get back to it now. You could also add Fusee Starter to your homebrew where you can boot directly to Lakka from your main Switch menu which saves you having to send a payload to get to Lakka, one day we may get reboot to payload from Lakka so you can switch back and forth without sending any payloads.

Not possible yet? Boot to hekate gui from lakka?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality