Gaming Boom Blox PAL

phyl0x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So boom box (PAL) is on the internets. anyone play it yet? id love to hear some impressions, looking forward to this one in (NTSC).

BOOM.BLOX.PAL.Wii-RANT

anyway to edit a title? i should check for typo's next time.

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks ... ok I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMkCF3AdMY

and whats Steven Spielberg put into this ??
wacko.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
What exactly is Boom Box?
Boom Blox offers action-packed interactive activities that takes Wii play to a new level of creativity and fun with single player gaming as well as co-op and versus battle either simultaneously or turn-based with one Wii controller. Players can explore the visceral gameplay -- perfectly suited for the Wii's interactivity—that keeps them destroying their way through brain-twisting challenges. They can interact with entertaining characters such as the Blox-laying chickens or the baseball throwing monkeys, who bring personality to the Tiki, Medieval, Frontier, and Haunted themed environments. Additionally, players can remix any level of the game in Create Mode using props, blocks, or characters that have been unlocked during the game. Players can also virtually build anything they can dream up. Plus, their designs can then be shared with friends or used to challenge others to solve their newly created puzzle via WiiConnect24

Getting some good reviews right now.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is this the retail release? cause i can't seems to find any option to share user created level and when i tried to edit one of the adventure level (the one with the gorilla) the game froze on me

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dingler said:
It's a great game. Lets hope Steven will continue spreading the joy on Wii

the joy ennui?

Isn't that an oxymoron ? lol

It is a great game ... I have finished all the challenges, and am nearing the end of the adventures ... such a great game ... I am lovin' the physics ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.