OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I seem to remember hearing about this game getting a localization,
but I've heard nothing about this game for the past couple of months.

Could anyone tell me wheter there are any plans for this getting localized etc.?

thanks in advance!

isabelyes

EDIT: oops, I meant Blood of Bahamut ofcourse
wink.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, better idea, if this game is not going to have an English Release, then why not have an open translation?
I need to learn more about DS ROM Hacking so that I can get the pointers for crap so I can start opening translation projects. I'd be the guy finding where the crap is and I'd have other people translate the game. I would host the patch and update it ever week or so, encouraging everybody to take part and test it.

Why aren't all translation projects like this!? I mean, look at Soma Bringer!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
DJ91990 said:
Okay, better idea, if this game is not going to have an English Release, then why not have an open translation?
I need to learn more about DS ROM Hacking so that I can get the pointers for crap so I can start opening translation projects. I'd be the guy finding where the crap is and I'd have other people translate the game. I would host the patch and update it ever week or so, encouraging everybody to take part and test it.

I think i will get flamed...
seriously, i don't think it is that hard to translate some of the games when you have a team.
The Chinese had proved themselves on this...they had simply translated more than 100 DS games
If i am not wrong it only took them less then a month to fully translate this game
a fewdays to translate the latest Zelda
Of course this have to depend on the difficulty of the translation.

What i observed from GBATemp is
some of them have no idea what they are doing
some of them don't even know japanese and relying on translation tools
the better part is some of them love taking part in flame wars or focus on individual glories
the worst scenario would be... we don't have a team.

This is why i always laugh with one of my friend.. another translation project = another fail project.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DJ91990 said:

I'm starting an open translation once I'm finished with the coropata translation.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
^ + lots of babies on the internet who take great joy in vandalizing open-doc and plus, like elixir has mentioned, lots of time, the hackers come here and chit chat and take part in flame war. I don mind the chit chat, but if someone flame you, ignore him and there you go, more time to work on your translation/rom hacking instead of spending time arguing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1