Homebrew Bongos on vWii?

starlander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any solution to use the GC bongos on vWii or WiiU to play classics such as Jungle Beat and Donkey Konga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They're just a regular GC controller in a novelty shape, each side of the 2 drums is a button

You can use real GC controllers with the official SSB4 usb adapter, or a GC to Classic adapter

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They're just a regular GC controller in a novelty shape, each side of the 2 drums is a button

You can use real GC controllers with the official SSB4 usb adapter, or a GC to Classic adapter

That means that the bongos will work fine too with the smash usb Adapter

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies. Does this mean the bongos will also work in Nintendont on vWii?

Yes they do. The only thing that Nintendont on the vWii can't do that it can on a Wii is allow for GBA connectivity. The USB GC controller adapter just lacks the things necessary to make that happen. Making Four Swords Adventures and FF Crystal Chronicles the only GC games I have that I can't get the full experience on my vWii with and must instead play them on my old standard Wii.

starlander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they do. The only thing that Nintendont on the vWii can't do that it can on a Wii is allow for GBA connectivity. The USB GC controller adapter just lacks the things necessary to make that happen. Making Four Swords Adventures and FF Crystal Chronicles the only GC games I have that I can't get the full experience on my vWii with and must instead play them on my old standard Wii.

Rip tingle tuner.

Reactions: Xen0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs