~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
lol why does robin sleep with batmanin the same bed its not like bruce wayne can't afford two beds

Lol that's the most interesting take on that panel I've ever seen. It's so true, forget the gay thing for a second... Bruce Wayne is a multi-billionaire, he can afford multiple beds.
laugh.gif

Daois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol why does robin sleep with batmanin the same bed its not like bruce wayne can't afford two beds

Lol that's the most interesting take on that panel I've ever seen. It's so true, forget the gay thing for a second... Bruce Wayne is a multi-billionaire, he can afford multiple beds.
laugh.gif

It does look there is two beds... I'm just wondering if Bruce is too scared of the dark to sleep alone in a room.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

laugh.gif

It does look there is two beds... I'm just wondering if Bruce is too scared of the dark to sleep alone in a room.

Yeah, those are two beds. But even scarier is the amptor and BoneMonkey's hug today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: Supposedly Bank isn't going down.