Bonemonkey

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG..... somebody edit this while I take Hadrian to eat something and recover himself.
*slaps Hadrian three times.*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well at first I hated the douche, I thought he was an attention seeking whore but over time he grew on me and I'd like to have him on tempcast AS LONG AS HE IS HIMSELF!

And yeah I kinda said bad things about him just because well most people I "associate" with here said bad things but to be truthful, he seems fine.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well at first I hated the douche, I thought he was an attention seeking whore but over time he grew on me and I'd like to have him on tempcast AS LONG AS HE IS HIMSELF!

And yeah I kinda said bad things about him just because well most people I "associate" with here said bad things but to be truthful, he seems fine.

Man, you really are drunk.
rofl2.gif
But seriously now, BM's not so bad, he can be kind of fun, even... when he's not being a douche. As for being on Tempcast... that sir, is a bad idea. A baaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
lecture.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rofl2.gif
But seriously now, BM's not so bad, he can be kind of fun, even... when he's not being a douche. As for being on Tempcast... that sir, is a bad idea. A baaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
lecture.gif
Well I think it will be a good idea, if he is the asshole people think he is then it will come through if not then not.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

rofl2.gif
lecture.gif
+1

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, it's a bad idea. BoneMonkey isn't exactly the most open-minded of people. The discussion would go something like this...

Podcast topic: "How about that new PS3 game?"

BM's reaction: "PS3 is a piece of shit anyone that likes it is a piece of shit, oh and poop and n***er"

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, it's a bad idea. BoneMonkey isn't exactly the most open-minded of people. The discussion would go something like this...

BM's reaction: "PS3 is a piece of shit anyone that likes it is a piece of shit, oh and poop and n***er"
But PS3 is a piece of shit! I've played one several times and the loading times are horrid , that Drake game was like that Indiana Jones N64! Good but nothing new, and the PS3 attracts dust like crazy.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

But PS3 is a piece of shit! I've played one several times and the loading times are horrid , that Drake game was like that Indiana Jones N64! Good but nothing new, and the PS3 attracts dust like crazy.

That is it buddy. The Holtz & VVadrian show is off.
hate2.gif

hate2.gif
mad.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
dry.gif
mad.gif
dry.gif
ohmy.gif
shy.gif
huh.gif
cry.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
wtf.gif
dry.gif
dry.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
:'(
nyanya.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

But would you apperciate constructive crisitsism or Testing Area material (in bonemonkey's case might even be /b/ material) on tempcast?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

That was just an example, I used the most obvious choice in this case. No console is a "piece of shit", the system just hasn't reached its potential yet. I don't have one, I don't want one, but the hardware itself is reliable; it just has a rather tiny exclusive game library. To certain people it's purely black and white, and that's not fair to anyone.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end