Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
there is no way to run either atm
unless there is some hack for botai where you have inf sun

warioware twisted is impossible
Thats what I thought. I recall hearing something about an .ips patch for WW:T that let you use L&R in place of the tilt sensors. I also recall hearing of its suckage, but I could be wrong.
Quick google search found this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=255...st&p=334743

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok

I have the actual game so didnt really care much, about the rom
but nice to know
I guess it makes the game like loco roco

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, there are .ips patches for both games, but there really is no point in playing Wario Ware Twsisted using the L and R buttons. It's a really fun game, you should just go buy it.

xerces

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoNSTaR said:
Yep, there are .ips patches for both games, but there really is no point in playing Wario Ware Twsisted using the L and R buttons. It's a really fun game, you should just go buy it.
Unfortunatly I just unloaded the last of my cash on the flash card.
wacko.gif
I did try playing WW:T with the L&R buttons. Its still a great game. As soon as I get the cash I'm going to buy the real deal so I can enjoy the full experience.

xerces

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never recall a SINGLE WW:T patch using L and R it uses the Left and Right on the Dpad and B to do fast motions

and the patch is pretty dam good i love it anyway

And for Boktai It's L + left/right to increase/decrease the sun

Patch's available here

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow
this takes like all the fun out of the game
tried it last night, couldnt even get past the first boss because the dpad cant move the fast...

the L+R patch is really bad
glad I own the real thing

xerces

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jack-Of-Trades said:
I never recall a SINGLE WW:T patch using L and R it uses the Left and Right on the Dpad and B to do fast motions

and the patch is pretty dam good i love it anyway

And for Boktai It's L + left/right to increase/decrease the sun

Patch's available here
I made a mistake. I had only seen it [the post] briefly. No need to jump on a newbie.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xerces said:
I'd imagine that most of the fun would be lost when using such mods as the one for WW:T.
True, its nowhere near as good. Same with the Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble GBC game too.

Its a shame that Europe didn't get those two (mine are import), Nintendo said that it was because the material was banned for export or something, even though that horrible Yoshi tilt game was released afterwards.

xerces

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
xerces said:
I'd imagine that most of the fun would be lost when using such mods as the one for WW:T.
True, its nowhere near as good. Same with the Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble GBC game too.

Its a shame that Europe didn't get those two (mine are import), Nintendo said that it was because the material was banned for export or something, even though that horrible Yoshi tilt game was released afterwards.

The reasoning behind it not being released in the UK was due to a Mercury ban in some products. This is the best explanation I could find.

The reason that is took two years to reach us? In the European Union, mercury is banned from certain products and the amount is limited to less than 1000 ppm. Doesn’t help that Wario Ware Twisted features a mercury tilt switch!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
wow. this takes like all the fun out of the game. tried it last night, couldnt even get past the first boss because the dpad cant move the fast...
The patch is okay, the game is still fun to play but it messes with the difficulty of the minigames. Some are really, ridiclulously easy with the tilt hack, whereas others that are easy on real hardware are a nightmare, especially ones that require ramping up the tilt level. The worst one is that first boss, although it is possible with some persistence.
And if you think that was bad try doing it on a timer later
unsure.gif
Having tried both it really is worth trying to get hold of the real cartridge. With a sensor it's a completely different game. And nothing beats the novelty of turning your GBA into a steering wheel.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool