boktai 1 with ez flash 3 in 1 slot 2

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by pikoko, Jun 29, 2011.

Jun 29, 2011
  1. pikoko
    OP

Newcomer pikoko Member

United States
    using exploader to play boktai - I'm using (pretty sure it's an unpatched version) of the eurasia boktai release. As I've never played boktai games before I was unsure about the solar sensor - it seems to function in that I had 1 to 2 bars on my meter during gameplay, but is this only emulated? The DS afterall has no solar sensor of any kind, and patches seem to allow you to adjust it manually. (feels kind of like cheating, buuuuuuut. what're you gonna do.)

So my assumption is that my only option is to play with a solar hack because the real sensor just doesn't exist without the gba cart. Correct? Sounds like a no brainer, I know.

2. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniacâ„¢

United States
    Er... yeah. pretty much. The patch, or you can play sunless and die at the hand of the Count. [​IMG]

If you don't wanna "cheat", buy the real cart, or just put it at a reasonable sun level.

3. pikoko
    OP

Newcomer pikoko Member

United States
    upon quick research, eurasia release has an auto patch that uses L + right left dpad but this screws up grenades. I may purchase a real cart for this game if I can't find a clean E rom to use the L+R + left/right pad hack hosted on pocketheaven. thanks!