ROM Hack Boktai 1 and 2

HEARDATBEAT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as you guys may know Boktai using a light sensor in the original cartridge but i don't have an original cartridge so i wanted to know if anyone knew a way around this to play it the EZV expansion pack

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lunar Knight seems so much better than the first 2 Boktai titles, at least to me. The only part I don't like is the spaceship shooter bits. Irritate me to no end.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
In a completely unrelated note (because no-one else I know cares) I found up a second-hand copy of Boktai in Game on thursday, for the hefty sum of £4. £4!!! Bargain!
grog.gif
Now all I need is some sunshine (sodding UK weather).

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i used and finished Boktai 1 with Rising Sun's IPS patch, the only one that worked for me.

Great game BTW (great game, definition, the game that I bring to WC to play too) but kept repetiting during last hours but managed to finish it finally.

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a huge fan of the Boktai series, but was really disappointed with Lunar Knights. Boktai 2 was the best by far. They really should have kept the series going in that direction rather than spawning off into the wacky Lunar Knights universe and bike building in Boktai 3.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
In a completely unrelated note (because no-one else I know cares) I found up a second-hand copy of Boktai in Game on thursday, for the hefty sum of £4. £4!!! Bargain!
grog.gif
Now all I need is some sunshine (sodding UK weather).
Thats awesome. I found a copy of Boktai 2 for for NZ$15 two days after buying Megaman Battle Network 5 DS (Having the game in the GBA unlocks some really cool stuff) I was stoked. And it also got me into another series of games though I've only played perhaps 3 hours of the second. I going to rom the games in order. Playing Boktai on a DSlite in the sun is hard. Micro is a tad better but I think I'm going to have to pick up GBA for this series.

lindalove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are there any skill max codes for Boktai 2, I found them using VBA, but they dont actually change your level, all that happens is it says skill up on screen, but it doesnt change in the menu. Any help

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Actually the translation has been finished for a while.
Can noobs please stop asking for codes. This game is TERRIBLE with codes.
Try something thats better for noobs. Like meet the robinsons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr