• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Boeing 737 Max: Do you think it's safe and would you ride it?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,964
  • Replies 22

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Boeing, VW, J&J, Bezos etc it's impossible to escape feeding the beast. I do not trust gyroscope, I would only trust at least 2 gyroscopes. The more gyroscopes, the safety will exceed God's grasp. How will you die, it will not be from too many gyroscopes.
APPARENTLY you still taking more risks by travelling on route in cars lol.

Reactions: yuyuyup

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'll fly on them for sure. The probability of dying in an aircraft crash is so low it's comparable to the survival rate of people who get the Chinese Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19). : ) Both the virus and the ride will most likely not kill you.
So the chances of crashing are the same as the chances of surviving Corona? No matter which way you look at it, those are not good odds. :unsure:

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's nothing that will get me flying this plane. Even if its the safest commercial jet in history, the damage is already done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBoi, was Hitlers fluffer