Bob's Saga continues; contract with Chinese firm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Osaka said:
why is it so hard to make a game for nintendo? I dont really get it... how did 99% of the crap games get on the wii and DS, and a game that someone actualy put some time into is being denied?
Hmmm, this is the very same question I'm curious about..
Aside Roberts sanity, how come Nintendo is so firm about not getting this game released..I mean, NDS has really, but really big count of crappiest games you could ever see!! I don't think that Nintendo would be in any loss if they just sell him Nitro!!

I know that this is now matter of principals, but I'm still dazzled..
And if this game really gets to Walmart on flashcarts!! Damn, that would be really bad..It would bring piracy, and availability of flashcarts to new level!
I'd hate that!
why would you hate that? it might wake ninteno up and make them quit being so stupid about everything. I would really love to see nintendo get hit hard by something they denied :/ -_______-

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know but there are so many flaws in that logic!

So Nintendo will release Poyz or Bratz, or some crap made by three people, but won't release Bob's Game made by Robert?!
So why the heck he didn't say he had two other friends working on it then?!?!?!

Yeah, I think because he wants "fame".....Well, it's his problem
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
why would you hate that? it might wake ninteno up and make them quit being so stupid about everything. I would really love to see nintendo get hit hard by something they denied :/ -_______-
I'm not looking from Nintendo, but my personal interest!!
That would mean that Nintendo could spend even more effort and money into protecting their future systems, that would mean that every kid could get a flashcart and that means lots and lots of new n00bs, annoying, with stupid questions..

I don't want for piracy to get too spread out!
However, if they get to release Bobs game indepedantly, not on flashcarts, but some ROM carts (without removable storage)..I'm all for that!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Toni Plutonij said:
I know but there are so many flaws in that logic!

So Nintendo will release Poyz or Bratz, or some crap made by three people, but won't release Bob's Game made by Robert?!
So why the heck he didn't say he had two other friends working on it then?!?!?!

Yeah, I think because he wants "fame".....Well, it's his problem
frown.gif
THERE WAS A GAME CALLED POYZ?! AND THEY MADE BRATZ?

but you would like barbie stuff wouldnt you
wink.gif

lets see no offence to anyone at all but imagine games are from ubisoft not ninty right?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Osaka,
well.. nintendo was hit hard for wrong decisions for playstation,n64 and gamecube..
i doubt they will ever regret even if bob's game turn out to be a million seller or so
smile.gif

Agree with Toni for the FAME thing

i'd never follow the whole rob's saga..
but what i think rob. could do it better is conduct things in a professional manner.. instead like a hooligian/barbarian..

he is really using INTERNET as his publicity or maybe someone who PITIES him would start to sign petitions for him..(which i doubt is useful and i am not sure whethere there is a petition for him)

tsk tsk on rob.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Osaka said:
yeah I guess
ohmy.gif
I duno what im thinking. maybe its cause nintendo never seems to care about its fans :/
Yeah, that's the main thing that bothers me at this point, I kinda always felt like Nintendo is more oriented on a consumer, and less on releasing mass and mass of games that are unplayable (as Sony was before)

But lately, they are doing just that!! There are sooooooo many crap games for both Wii and NDS!!

Making flashcarts so public won't help at all....I doubt it'll happen, but if Robert causes that with this game, that would ruin it for all of us!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
Osaka,
well.. nintendo was hit hard for wrong decisions for playstation,n64 and gamecube..
i doubt they will ever regret even if bob's game turn out to be a million seller or so
smile.gif

but what i think rob. could do it better is conduct things in a professional manner.. instead like a hooligian/barbarian..

he is really using INTERNET as his publicity or maybe someone who PITIES him would start to sign petitions for him..(which i doubt is useful and i am not sure whethere there is a petition for him)

tsk tsk on rob.
somebody started a petition for ff7 remake but is there one

nooooooooo

if only someone could write a story on this.
ohmy.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Osaka,
smile.gif

tsk tsk on rob.

Lawl, who is rob?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Osaka said:
yeah I guess
ohmy.gif
I duno what im thinking. maybe its cause nintendo never seems to care about its fans :/
Yeah, that's the main thing that bothers me at this point, I kinda always felt like Nintendo is more oriented on a consumer, and less on releasing mass and mass of games that are unplayable (as Sony was before)

But lately, they are doing just that!! There are sooooooo many crap games for both Wii and NDS!!

Making flashcarts so public won't help at all....I doubt it'll happen, but if Robert causes that with this game, that would ruin it for all of us!

I really don't get what nintendo are doing allowing all this shovelware. back in the atari vs nintendo days they did their damndest to stop this sort of crap.

but, back on topic, i guess the same lawsuits show how stupid, vindictive and just plain unfair Nintendo are about who can and can't develop on their console. part of me wishes robert good luck with his Chinese frinds. he was naive to think that he could ever win Nintendo over, I just hope for his sake he isn't bluffing.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
There are sooooooo many crap games for both Wii and NDS!!
They may be crap to you, but they still sell. A business doesn't have to cater to their biggest fans, but to the people paying their bills. These days, three mediocre games are worth more than one 10/10 game.

Anyone ever dare to think that since we're not buying those 10/10 games, those mediocre ones are taking the lead in sales? =P

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You know what I just had an idea, Bob is going about this in completely the wrong way and its starting to reflect badly on him. Its obvious that Nintendo dont give a shit about its fans, and are just determined to licence as much crap as possible and to make as much money as they can without caring about quality and people getting ripped off by shovelware garbage. Screw Nintendo Bob should go to Sony and Apple and see if he can get his game ported to PSP and Ipod touch!

Im sure they would help him get his game out, it makes sense, it would sell fairly well because of the story behind the production of the game. And if it turns out to be good and successful Nintendo looses out for once and justice is done!
yaypsp.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While the guy is no doubt insane, or at least not thinking very straight, he does raise some good points.
Why would Nintendo not sell him Nitro? He's not asking for a publisher, just the opportunity to buy the SDK from Nintendo.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well in America the R4 isn't illegal to possess, but are illegal to be sold in regular game shops such as Gamestop or on an open streetfront, however, R4 are legal to be sold by independent retailers online. I wouldn't trust the Chinese firm simply because of the cyber organizations which will pirate the game and keep the profit for themselves. I also doubt Wal-Mart will sell his game even on a flashcart even though Games n Music was sold there and is considered a flashcart.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, Robert is really insane now, I used to admire him in all aspects, now look at it now, protesting.
Another rant that cracked me up laughing.
QUOTE said:
Nintendo, you cannot continue ignoring me.

There is nobody like me. I have created the entire game, start to finish.
I am far better than Miyamoto, Itoi, Kojima, Carmack, and Wright COMBINED.
NONE of these "designers" could create the entire thing if their lives depended on it!
They rely on the assistance of others- and take all the credit. They don't even deserve their titles! I have bested them all by far.

"bob's game" is a game by ONE PERSON, and it's one of the GREATEST GAMES EVER MADE- if not THE BEST.
I stand alone on a mountain no other has even dared to climb. I have swam across the ocean only cruise ships could cross.
I have walked through the desert of no return. I have stepped in the footprints of none, a path never taken.
I have MADE HISTORY, and history cannot be undone. It's too late, Nintendo.

No man has ever accomplished what I have accomplished at 25 years old- it's no wonder you fear accepting this truth!
My work has humiliated your teams of engineers. One young man- singlehandedly- has made their lifetime of work seem like child's play.
How can they possibly compete with such overwhelming skill? It's not even fair, is it? That's too bad, Nintendo. I'm real, and I'm here.
You can't ignore me forever. I AM RIGHT, AND IT WILL WORK.

I am the GREATEST GAME DEVELOPER THAT EVER LIVED.
I am a GENIUS, and I will be around for the next 40 years- eating away at your company until it exists no longer.
I will find way after way to slowly destroy your bottom line, and your business will fail.
The name NINTENDO will be forgotten, a discarded husk like so many others.
"bob's game" will live on FOREVER.

THOSE WHO DOUBT ME- YOU WILL BE PROVEN WRONG.
IN TIME THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.
PREPARE TO EAT YOUR WORDS.

YES, I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS!

WHO'S TAKING NAMES NOW, REGGIE?!
This is getting so damn scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back