Hacking Blue Screen, SXOS trying to migrate on Atmosphere

iSyTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello people, Can someone please guide me for I'm having a loose hope on my ipatched Erista, im trying to look for a guide on how to fix it. Here's my situation; I bought a second hand ipatched erista with sxos chip inside, it is well running but the owner didn't give me any backup with the unit, it's working with sxos, but when i try to migrate it to atmosphere it only boot until the bootlogo of nintendo and suddenly black screen. So i tried to revert it back to sxos but unfortunately it won't boot anymore and stuck at bootlogo too, i tried booting it to ofw but blue screen appears. Can someone please enlighten me what to do, is my NAND broken? or what? thanks!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, Can someone please guide me for I'm having a loose hope on my ipatched Erista, im trying to look for a guide on how to fix it. Here's my situation; I bought a second hand ipatched erista with sxos chip inside, it is well running but the owner didn't give me any backup with the unit, it's working with sxos, but when i try to migrate it to atmosphere it only boot until the bootlogo of nintendo and suddenly black screen. So i tried to revert it back to sxos but unfortunately it won't boot anymore and stuck at bootlogo too, i tried booting it to ofw but blue screen appears. Can someone please enlighten me what to do, is my NAND broken? or what? thanks!
How is the SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp