Hacking Blue screen of death might now be hardware? help!

peepy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So Ive got a bluscreen here this is in for repair and is a hackable switch. Replaced bq24193 but no change and no shorts that I could find other than that. Since its hackable I entered Rcm and used Tegrarcm to try to boot Hekate. It recognized the switch and sent Hekate successfully but the switch stays on black screen. When rebooted back to blue. Is it possible some "retarded" child actually installed cfw and somehow erased something vital ? this switch does not show Nintendo logo just right to blue. I read there was a tool called memloader could that do something for me?

Basically what are some steps I could use to see If this is indeed a software issue and not a hardware issue like a dead cpu or something. Ive perused some very long threads about this but other than memloader I didn't come up with much. If it was a dead cpu or a cpu that needed a Reball would tegra rcm even be able to send hekate? Something seems fishy here. Thanks in advance, luckily my next repair is just a simple usb c port swap lol.

peepy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I use biskey dump this pops up I’m not sure how biskey dump works but some other payloads I was able to see graphics as well but they were pixelated so Now I think it’s one of the ram chips for the gpu because if it was the gpu itself I think it would still be blank or blue

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• 85F9781B-1F17-4643-B59E-1D6979EA29D0.jpeg
    85F9781B-1F17-4643-B59E-1D6979EA29D0.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 161

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Ive got a bluscreen here this is in for repair and is a hackable switch. Replaced bq24193 but no change and no shorts that I could find other than that. Since its hackable I entered Rcm and used Tegrarcm to try to boot Hekate. It recognized the switch and sent Hekate successfully but the switch stays on black screen. When rebooted back to blue. Is it possible some "retarded" child actually installed cfw and somehow erased something vital ? this switch does not show Nintendo logo just right to blue. I read there was a tool called memloader could that do something for me?

Basically what are some steps I could use to see If this is indeed a software issue and not a hardware issue like a dead cpu or something. Ive perused some very long threads about this but other than memloader I didn't come up with much. If it was a dead cpu or a cpu that needed a Reball would tegra rcm even be able to send hekate? Something seems fishy here. Thanks in advance, luckily my next repair is just a simple usb c port swap lol.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.