Blue screen eror , and I'm still on firmware 3.3u Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by air2004, Nov 19, 2008.

1. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    My firmware is still 3.3 , I just tried Need for speed and I get error #002 and its a blue screen ..... I thought maybe it was just that game , So I tried tales of symphonia just now as well ....I'm now getting the same error with that game does anyone know whats going on here ? Tales was working last night and now it doesn't

2. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    Hmmm , never mind sorry people..... I turned the inter connection back on for the wii and tales seems to be working again , but Need for speed still has the blue screen

3. Spikyhercule

Newcomer Spikyhercule Newbie

United Kingdom
    I get the same error on NFS with the scrubbed version [​IMG] Not tried the full copy.

4. goober22

Newcomer goober22 Member

United States
    There's a thread talking about the 002 error. NFSU adds 3 new IOS's, 38, 53 & 55 and needs 55 to run. If you have disabled updates (via Starfall or such) then they can't install and it can't run. Also I beleive they said there was an issue with Winja? chips. If you have a scrubbed version, then I guess the needed update IOS's have been scrubbed.

Check out that thread.

5. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    I'm using gamma soft mod