BLUE R4i 3ds FW not avalible anywere!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DollyPlurtastic, Feb 7, 2012.

1. DollyPlurtastic
    OP

DollyPlurtastic Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    hello everyone so i got this card for my brother and belive me i have searched all week and i can not find anything ive tried about 30 different FW and kernals and trying to read and search on forums as much as i can but for the love of god i can not find how to work it!! i have a DS lite ,dsi, 3ds, and dsi xl they all have cards annd im pretty familiar with doing this but the website for this card is down and i can not find anything to work with it!!! please help me out

it has a blue sticker with super mario on it , ive tried my hardest to find the fw but no luck!

r4dsll.com is the website, on my 3ds i get black screen "error" on dsixl, dsi , dslite just a white screen i have never been able to boot into anything it does show a spongbob icon though please help me out T_T

thank you soo much!

2. DollyPlurtastic
    OP

DollyPlurtastic Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    ive been at it for almost 2 weeks does anyone have any idea what i can do http://www.koolds.co...ll-for-3ds.html i bought this one

omfg!! i found it!!! but now it doesnt work with 3ds 3.0

the RAR was called R4i_English.rar

it contains files like

R4i.tp
    R4i.3DS
    3DSCARD.DAT

3. Wiip™

Wiip™ Worth a penny.

Jul 30, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Is this your card?

if it is, you can download the right firmware from there.

4. DollyPlurtastic
    OP

DollyPlurtastic Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    took me forever to find the right firmware/kernal for it and this is the correct update thanx!!!!

5. DollyPlurtastic
    OP

DollyPlurtastic Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    update stuck on 19% =/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice