blue button sky3ds(normal not +) and 10.4.0-29U downgrading question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aruna, Feb 29, 2016.

1. aruna
    OP

aruna GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2015
    Malaysia
    hi and good morning(where i am now)

i kindly wanna ask, as im not a techy type..
    -how do you downgrade 10.4.0-29U firmware? at least thats what written in system settings of mine
    -if i downgrade, can i play newer game, or still cant? like fire emblem birthright etc
    -ive been banned i think 2 times, if they detect me 3rd time will it be permanent? thanks

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    You need to hardmod your system or pay someone to do it.

Software based downgrade was patched at 10.4, If you were in 10.3 or lower you could but you stepped over the line.

You can play newer games if you downgrade, emunand can be installed to thd latest version and keep all the benefits of an updated system.

aruna likes this.
  3. aruna
    OP

aruna GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2015
    Malaysia
    how hard is hardmod? ik know you need to open your sky3ds consoles etc but idk the real way.. just asking if theres video tutorial(as far as i see more fake tutorial at yt)

4. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    You need to solder some wires to the motherboard and them to a an adaptor, I have never done it so I can't point you to a tutorial but maybe asking @hundshamer can give you some advice, he does this all the time.