Hacking Blue 3DS 1.05 PUBLIC BETA Released: emunand support for 10.5

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
@Quantumcat I was talking more like future sales. Most people either already own a Gateway or have CFW. For people getting into the game this late I think CFW is the best option. And Sky3DS users really must be questioning their purchase now. Clunky button pushing to switch roms. Great idea, terrible implementation.

Though the Sky3DS might still be worth it if only as a way to run Cubic Ninja, depending on how much CN costs where you are.

koim

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it just me, or does other people also have the feeling of incoming threads about bluecard bricks?
might happen, but unlike some other company, they took time to somewhat tinker with gateway's software instead of handing over a timebomb to their customers.
Are they just another clone?
They are. It was pretty obvious when their website had shown up, as it was a merely edited copy of gateway's. Same thing with "their" software.

Last edited by koim,

Retroman957

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gotta love the knockoffs that are unsure about a feature :rofl2:

Attachments

• Blue Card Fail.PNG
    Blue Card Fail.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 264

MrBananaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm9LoaderHax - allows true coldboot, 100% success rate and no 3D issue on the n3DS. Involves (currently) downgrading your console to 2.1 to get special console-unique keys for it (OTP). Then you have to compile your own private arm9loaderhax.3dsx file which uses those keys.
Forgive me if i'm wrong but i heard that A9LH starts much earlier in the boot process, meaning we could get mmore control over it and create something like BootMii for 3ds?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
if they can provide a sky3DS clone + gateway functionality in the same time, why not
i wonder if they use the same launcher or data like super card ds2+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast