I already bought Evangelion 1.11 and Casshern sins,

Which one should I pick next ?

Emobagels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not really anime, but the Death Note Live Action movies (without L change the world) are coming out soon in a dvd pack on blu-ray...

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^^
Death Note!
smile.gif

Megane

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Emobagels said:
Well, not really anime, but the Death Note Live Action movies (without L change the world) are coming out soon in a dvd pack on blu-ray...

I really enjoyed the death note serie and if it was on blu-ray I would buy it immediately.

When it comes to the live action I'm not so sure, I just think japanese actor are really bad.(my opinion)

Thanks for the suggestion,

anything else ?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
That's the movie.

There's two main series (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG) that are 26 episodes each.

Check the wikipedia articles if you want, but it's about a futuristic "police" force in japan that deals with both cyber-crime, and IRL crime. They tend to get mixed up with (and find) some weird shit sometimes, and at other times just fulfill their duties. For example in the first series, each episode's title says whether it's a stand-alone episode, or a complex episode. A stand-alone episode isn't one directly furthers the main plot, while a complex episode does. Same sort of thing with the second series, individual episodes aren't centered on the overall story, but dividual episodes are (or was that dual?)

I don't really want to give specific details, as I really feel it's a series you should watch for yourself, but it's generally regarded as one of the best anime series (or at least high up in the list). The animation's nice and they use CGI for many machines and such, so I can imagine the blu-ray quality will be great (so a friend with it tells me).

It does have political talk, but it's not nearly as dominant as it was in the manga series. There's plenty of action in the anime series.

Also tits.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, maybe Code Geass if the subs don't look like poo. I watched Casshern Sins on BluRay and it was awesome, one of my favorites. I think you'll enjoy it.

Really, I'd say any series that you really enjoy. Get them before the prices sky rocket. =x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."