blow in a cow's ass to get milk!..(VIDEO!)..

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well.. dont ask me how i landed on that, but here's a video showing how ethiopians do to get milk faster..by stucking her face in the cow's anus and blow.. the worste is, once the cow shits, the women stuck her face there again!...

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
such weird fetish those people have...
why would someone get milk from supermarket and give to a cow for storage and later have to extract with the helping of blowing the butt?

Reactions: WeedZ and puss2puss

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
What i dont understand, is why dont they use a pump or something!? She even stuck her face there again once the cow dump some turds..

When she finish her day, pretty sure she ends up with a big brown beard.. ..
am i color blind? because i am pretty sure her husband\wife will not see the beard.. ok sure the loved one can smell\taste it... maybe it even enjoys the taste...
for us that is something that is so disgusting, but for them is something that they do it everyday...
as for why they don't use a pump, look at the place where they live, what do you expect, some ancient steampunk technology?

either way for 1 million european currency i would even lick her face...

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as for why they don't use a pump, look at the place where they live, what do you expect, some ancient steampunk technology?
Doesnt cost nothing to take a tree log, shove it in the cow's ass then pull..
even an homemade pump would cost kess then the clothes she's wearing..

..i wouldnt lick her face not even for 1million.. its almost certain to go immediate death once the action is made.. .. ..

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm scared of chocolate ever since somebody shown me 2 Girls 1 Cup. :cry:
image.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well.. dont ask me how i landed on that, but here's a video showing how ethiopians do to get milk faster..by stucking her face in the cow's anus and blow.. the worste is, once the cow shits, the women stuck her face there again!...

It's actually not the anus. They blow in the vagina, I guess because it simulates the feeling of giving birth or having sex or whatever and that makes them produce more milk. I don't know the details behind it, but I do know that it's the vagina.

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's actually not the anus. They blow in the vagina, I guess because it simulates the feeling of giving birth or having sex or whatever and that makes them produce more milk. I don't know the details behind it, but I do know that it's the vagina.
Nope, it is the anus. Not sure why you say you do know its the vagina lol.. the main article is in french and it explains clearly that they blow in the anus to make them shit faster thus making them produce milk quicker.
..i wonder if i blow in a guy's ass, will he cum faster? Or will it only trigger a huge quick fart?...

Last edited by puss2puss,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, it is the anus. Not sure why you say you do know its the vagina lol.. the main article is in french and it explains clearly that they blow in the anus to make them shit faster thus making them produce milk quicker.
..i wonder if i blow in a guy's ass, will he cum faster? Or will it only trigger a huge quick fart?...
I guess it's prostate stimulation :unsure:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
such weird fetish those people have...
why would someone get milk from supermarket and give to a cow for storage and later have to extract with the helping of blowing the butt?
because they can't have a blond hair fetish in africa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi +1