Homebrew Homebrew app Bloopair: Connect Controllers from other Consoles natively

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a dream, that one day, i will be able to use bluetooth m30 controller on genesisPlusGx for the original wii (with classic adapter or not).

On the wii, this is more difficult to accomplish?

Reactions: Immortallix

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Thanks for this amazing app. Is there a way to update bloopair with a new functionnality : remap wireless controller as wii u gamepad, like hid2vpad does. It would be unbelievable.

Reactions: AQS

AQS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. Thanks for this amazing app. Is there a way to update bloopair with a new functionnality : remap wireless controller as wii u gamepad, like hid2vpad does. It would be unbelievable.
I second this request .. if it's possible

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The reason this works at all as it is is because more or less every single controller out there uses some sort of Bluetooth connectivity, as it does the Wii U Pro Controllers. While the Gamepad uses some unique wireless signal in order to communicate with the system.

Reactions: NestorM

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
The reason this works at all as it is is because more or less every single controller out there uses some sort of Bluetooth connectivity, as it does the Wii U Pro Controllers. While the Gamepad uses some unique wireless signal in order to communicate with the system.
And how does this answer his question?

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a dream, that one day, i will be able to use bluetooth m30 controller on genesisPlusGx for the original wii (with classic adapter or not).

On the wii, this is more difficult to accomplish?
Take a look at https://github.com/xerpi/fakemote, it doesn't support bluetooth but it's the closest you can currently get to using third party controllers without additional hardware on the Wii.

Can you please add support for wired Xbox 360 controller in the future?
No, Bloopair doesn't handle any sort of wired controllers. It only intercepts Bluetooth requests. You can use HID2VPAD for wired controllers.

Bloopair only patches the bluetooth part of IOS-PAD, it doesn't handle any sorts of gamepad emulation.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just thinking about this homebrew and it got me wondering, now that we can connect other bluetooth controllers to the Wii U, could this be adapted or a new homebrew app be created, to allow for a bluetooth audio device to connect as output for the system's audio? That'd be amazing.

• Love
Reactions: MikaTh

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If they want the latest releases of Bloopair in the future, yes.
I don't plan on maintaining a legacy version for the HBL as well.
Awesome, the only way to make Bloopair greater was for it to work from boot!

I do have a problem tho.. seems the build of Bloopair that comes with the wiiu hacks tut is the same one that has issues with my fake Switch Controllers?

I'm getting Left analog Stick and Face Buttons being wrong issues :P (or perhaps its a new issue?)

EDIT: never mind its working now :P Thank You!

Last edited by ploggy,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, the only way to make Bloopair greater was for it to work from boot!

I do have a problem tho.. seems the build of Bloopair that comes with the wiiu hacks tut is the same one that has issues with my fake Switch Controllers?

I'm getting Left analog Stick and Face Buttons being wrong issues :P (or perhaps its a new issue?)
the tiramisu one works on boot? do you just have to press the controller's normal sync button or do I need to go into bloopair?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So people on haxchi are forced to switch to Tiramisu?
You're not forced. Bloopair works until the latest firmware and perfectly without issues. Stay on the old version with haxchi and pass on the new features (for the case there are coming new features) in newer releases.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.