Homebrew Homebrew app Bloopair: Connect Controllers from other Consoles natively

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

AQS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone managed to get this to load as part of CBHC custom elf option?

I tried taking "Bloopair.rpx" and renaming it to custom.elf and placing it under "wiiu\apps\custom\" .... but this did not work. When I select custom.elf from the CBHC menu, I get "-2" error ..

I also tried using an app called rpl2elf.exe to convert the RPX file to ELF , and it also had the same issue - could not boot past a "-2" error .. I have no issues with other elf files using this method....

...was hoping someone could let me know if we can somehow get this working .. the idea here being that maybe we can autoboot it..

Thanks

jml_hybs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For anyone who have a problem synching their ds4, follow the instructions in the OP but instead of pressing just the ps button, press the "share" button then the ps button and hold it for 5 seconds. Works on my Japanese wiiu! Thanks for this great HB Gary.

Last edited by jml_hybs,

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bloopair version 0.5.0 is now released!
Changelog:
  • Support was added for third-party Switch controllers which don't have a valid Vendor and Product ID
  • Player LED patterns for the DualSense were updated to match the patterns of Wii U Pro Controllers
  • Bloopair now properly supports up to 7 controllers in supported games (e.g. Super Smash Bros. Wii U)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bloopair version 0.5.0 is now released!
Changelog:
  • Support was added for third-party Switch controllers which don't have a valid Vendor and Product ID
  • Player LED patterns for the DualSense were updated to match the patterns of Wii U Pro Controllers
  • Bloopair now properly supports up to 7 controllers in supported games (e.g. Super Smash Bros. Wii U)
Awesome Thank you!

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Loving the good work but does Bloopair work with wired controllers aswell?
Bloopair allows connecting controllers from other consoles like native Wii U Pro Controllers on the Wii U.
It temporarily applies patches to the IOS-PAD module responsible for Bluetooth controller connections.

Bluetooth. Not wired. Even the wii u itself (unmodded of course) can't use wired controllers. So, this tool will not be useful for you/for that.

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pls. add WII U plugin loader support.. i really need this (compare to hid to vpad its easy to use) + padcon to turn off screen. it would be awesome

SkyPioneer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a lovely tool! This is nothing short of amazing. I am really impressed!
I only wish we could have such homebrew on every system out there. That would be something special.

Reactions: GaryOderNichts

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
pls. add WII U plugin loader support.. i really need this (compare to hid to vpad its easy to use) + padcon to turn off screen. it would be awesome
Bloopair only needs to be run once per session to do its work; the app itself doesn't run in the background like WUPS. So while it's not what you're asking for, you can just run Bloopair first then run WUPS second to have both.

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bloopair only needs to be run once per session to do its work; the app itself doesn't run in the background like WUPS. So while it's not what you're asking for, you can just run Bloopair first then run WUPS second to have both.
i think its not working running Bloopair>HBL>padcod

i just figured that accidentally that doing this xploit>mocha>bloopair>open some app then exit>HBL again>padcon and it works, its long process to do this.

i been hoping that in the future we can run bloopair along side with the other plugin at the same time.

tnx anyway.

Last edited by tehrzky,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i think its not working running Bloopair>HBL>padcod

i just figured that accidentally that doing this xploit>mocha>bloopair>open some app then exit>HBL again>padcon and it works, its long process to do this.

i been hoping that in the future we can run bloopair along side with the other plugin at the same time.

tnx anyway.
You know you can press the home button on your "Pro" Controller and turn off the gamepad screen that way right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c