Bloodstained delayed to 2019, Vita version now cancelled

The spiritual successor to the "Igavania" styled Castlevania games, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, has faced another delay. Not only has the game been pushed back to 2019, an announcement was made stating that the PlayStation Vita version of the game has been cancelled. According to the team, the Vita port cancellation is due to Sony discontinuing physical games for the system, and getting rid of online support for some games, rather than the cause being internal issues with the game itself. Those who backed Bloodstained and requested a Vita version can now change their platform, or instead ask for a refund. The reason for the game's delay is to improve the project based on player input from the recent beta and E3 impressions.

:arrow: Source: Kickstarter Update

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Poor vita, I wanted to play on it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oof, now all the leftover Vita pirates are gonna be rather salty. ;o;

No, really. I feel for you. All this time spent and now it feels wasted.
Got me there

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Oof, now all the leftover Vita pirates are gonna be rather salty. ;o;

No, really. I feel for you. All this time spent and now it feels wasted.
I would buy this for the vita if it got a Card release. I feel the vita will get a PSP trearment which means we will have tu connect the vita to the ps4/ps5 to download our games. Sad.,..

Reactions: Kioku

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
seems the PSVITA's EOL is very close, and thanks to all vita pirates they even cancel the porting... that means i'll get it for Switch!

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just became aware of this game yesterday, when i saw the Kickstarter i couldn't believe this game that wasn't out is being released for vita and wiiu. Now this makes more sense. But just release the game, why delay

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them