Gaming Blood Pong (1998) Game (Pong+Mortal Kombat)

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who remembers this Game?????? LOL
Finally found it on a few Back Up Disks I made back in 2003. Only problem is, on my GPD Win, it will not show up correctly. Only way to run it, seems to be on VirtualBox using Windows XP.
This Game was awesome back then. It was Released for PC and apparently MAC. Due to the Game being old and now unable to find, now just wish I could find a Registration Code to Unlock it. Have already tried to see if I can contact the Company/Devs on finding out if there is a Archived (Later) Version of this.
I swear that Pong Kombat 3 was also Released for PC and it is just like this Game as well. Only problem is, I cant seem to get PK3 to run on any of the MAC Virtual Images I have tried. Seems the Monitor can not Display it correctly.
Blood Pong NOT Working on Windows 10.jpg Blood Pong Working VirtualBox WinXP.jpg IMAG0218.jpg IMAG0220.jpg

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I contacted MonkeyByte to inquire about the Game and got this back:
"I shared your feedback with the team. To see if we might have copies of BP hanging out anywhere. It has been so long that was could not find a one, though. Wish I were more help. We loved that game! But, we don't have any new offerings of it within reach :( "
I sent them the Info on how it works now and also the Copy I had and Screen Shots of it in Action. So who knows. They might be able to do something to bring it back

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally figured out how to run Pong Kombat 3. Need to use Basilisk II . Follow the Instructions on this Page exactly.
http://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/basilisk_ii_setup
I suggest you follow the Instructions and set the dsk to 200MB . However, also create a 20MB dsk to place the Game into. You will need Stuffit Expander to unpack pk3 and the Patch to get it to 2.1 . You will need to make sure to use the GUI to set it so both the 7.5.3 dsk and your 20MB dsk always get Loaded.
PK3 also requires 3.5MB RAM, Resolution of 640x480 256 Colors. I made sure to have mine at Window, 60Hz, 800x600, 16MB RAM, and CPU Type of 68030 with FPU. Basically just in case, and the more the better.
PK3 Working.jpg
PK3 Working In-Game.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1