ROM Hack blood of bahamut doesnt save

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i found this on a site that is suppose to fix this games problem and so it does fix it! works perfect for me now
happy.gif

download here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=COGMXD0L

make sure you have the unpatched game in the same folder with this patch. then click patch. wait till its done and a new Blood of bahamut will be made but as a BAK file. simply rename it into a .nds file and thats it.
=)

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T_T please dont tell me i have to suffer from not playing this game as like tactics layer...-________-

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Patch seems to work. Before patching I couldn't load my savegame but I can now after that.
biggrin.gif

Now we need a translation
tongue.gif

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"STFU kid"

LoL anyways i agree a translation would be nice. especialy if the missions need specific needs to complete >_

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD alright so how do i change the topic title? so it says save fix? il change the first post though .
>

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did edit the post. but the topic cant be changed. so it may not help. i dont know if i should make a new topic for it?

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you say that but have you not noticed alot of games coming to US still get translations? and well i havent seen anything about it coming to US anyways. =p

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just getting two black screens after I hit new game on my M3 Real, suppose it's waiting for an update.

Edit- Just applied the patch and it seems to have fixed it, saves as well.

BluWacky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fairly confident Blood of Bahamut is coming out in English. The translator is listed in the (entirely in English) credits.

Unfortunately the English text doesn't appear to be hidden in the ROM anywhere. As usual, the event text is compressed and everything else is uncompressed, so if someone wants to waste time doing menu patches etc. it probably won't be too hard, but I'd be fairly positive this'll be getting an English release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s