Blonde vs Blond

What do you write/type?

  • Blonde

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blond

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,881
Trophies
0
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
1,140
Country
United States
firephoenix756 said:
JPH said:
you're eleven years old?

for real?

Me? Why yes I am. Why do you ask?

lol, i started foruming when i was eleven.

usually eleven year olds spout stupid shit on forums, glad you don't
wink.gif


p.s. neat-o avatar
 

DarkAura

Offline
Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,385
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Over there.
Website
Visit site
XP
223
Country
Canada
Lol off topic fail. First thing is like JPH asking the kid's age. Like the blond/blonde thing, outta the window.
biggrin.gif
So...

Like some kids do stupid stuff sure, but like some kids are good, as long as they're not know-it-all asses.

I choose blonde. Dun know why though.
 

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
1,937
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
United States
DarkAura said:
Lol off topic fail. First thing is like JPH asking the kid's age. Like the blond/blonde thing, outta the window.
biggrin.gif
So...

Like some kids do stupid stuff sure, but like some kids are good, as long as they're not know-it-all asses.

I choose blonde. Dun know why though.

Know what? STFU.
 

DarkAura

Offline
Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,385
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Over there.
Website
Visit site
XP
223
Country
Canada
offtopic84 said:
DarkAura said:
Lol off topic fail. First thing is like JPH asking the kid's age. Like the blond/blonde thing, outta the window.
biggrin.gif
So...

Like some kids do stupid stuff sure, but like some kids are good, as long as they're not know-it-all asses.

I choose blonde. Dun know why though.

Know what? STFU.

Okai, STFUing.
 

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,881
Trophies
0
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
1,140
Country
United States
notnarb said:
according to the firefox spell check. blond is the correct spelling. I've always used 'blonde' though

the firefox is a lie!

not really...

QUOTEThe word blonde was first attested in English in 1481 and derives from Old French blont and meant "a colour midway between golden and light chestnut".

enter the word 'blonde' in wikipedia, and it will redirect you to the page 'blond'...

So I guess blond IS the correct way to spell it
happy.gif
 

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
1,937
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
United States
JPH said:
notnarb said:
according to the firefox spell check. blond is the correct spelling. I've always used 'blonde' though

the firefox is a lie!

not really...

QUOTEThe word blonde was first attested in English in 1481 and derives from Old French blont and meant "a colour midway between golden and light chestnut".

enter the word 'blonde' in wikipedia, and it will redirect you to the page 'blond'...

So I guess blond IS the correct way to spell it
happy.gif

Fuck that. *Goes to Webster dictionary headquarters with whiteout and sharpie*
 

Maktub

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
829
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Málaga
XP
156
Country
Heh, this is what happens when you don't have desinences for genres.
I use blond, as the "blonde" thing comes from French for indicating the person is female. Blond should be the root of the word and the root is what usually remains when English takes a foreign word.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Cheapest I found $230 tax/s&h
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sihuuu Taco Holder Stand set of 2 - Holds up to 3 tacos in each Taco Tray - Sturdy, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe https://a.co/d/6FFlct5 What kind of tacos are even in those racks
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's that, ham and cheese?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I often stick some ham and cheese in a tortilla and toast it but I wouldn't dare call it a taco.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I guess ice cream in a taco is still a taco
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The product placement in the fantasy football movie is werid it starts out with a psp then goes to the series x
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a fantasy football movie?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bet you can't believe it's about Madden
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I can't believe it's not butter.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lebron James did help produce it so it can't be that shit right
  • cearp @ cearp:
    kennie'snewname is now the old name???
    +2
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Woah! Kenny has changed it name?
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @cearp, Hey there!
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I prefer it/idiots as my pronouns thank you
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lol theirs a cheat code for 30/60fps for new pOKEmoNz for ryujinx
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    So to have echo auto you need your phone connected to BT audio then the echo auto connected to your phone
  • brouh @ brouh:
    Hey, how can i contact the admins to see if there is something blocking the views of my post
  • brouh @ brouh:
    alr thx
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @brouh if you can see it, then other people can see it too
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Got the new blue Christmas hat on my pfp
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Got the new blue Christmas hat on my pfp