[blog] Langin's life..

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since we don't have a blog section yet I'll post it here. Some of you might have noticed that I was gone for a while. But yeah I think it is time to scream at you again! Cos yeah there's a lot that has happened last few weeks!

First of all: I got myself a Wii U with six games and I love it! Such a good concept the Wii U :wub:

Second of all: I've been working on my image, I lost a hell lot of weight the last few months, I want to lose some more if possible! And thus I've been thinking to do a complete makeover, new color hair(pink and blond ftw) and I want a totally new style with new clothes etc. I call this project 'diva' because I am a diva in some ways... -.-'

Third of all: I survived 21st dec. this year. YES I DID ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN SOME WAY. >screams like a little fuck

Fourth: my mother broke her feet foot well one of them lol and I have to help her all the time _-_

~end~

I wish all the tempers a happy brand new year and see you soon!(yes I'll be gone again D: )

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<snip> I don't understand how and why people would actually believe December 21st was a thing. Considering all of the facts that disproved it... even if you completely took that away, it was nothing more than a "the internet said this." If NASA or the government said "The world will likely end on December 21st" I might believe it. But, man, the fucking internet.

Reactions: Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.