Bloc Party - Four

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Hadrian, Aug 7, 2012.

Aug 7, 2012

Bloc Party - Four by Hadrian at 12:36 PM (395 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Bloc Party's new album has leaked onto the net recently, t's a little different, more subdued and not very exciting at all. Also I have to say that maybe this leak isn't the finished product as they do sounds like demos...I hope that is the case because the production is quite shoddy.

Now I've enjoyed pretty much everything they have done (aside from One More Chance which was shit) and while nothing was as good as Silent Alarm they still have some great tracks on them. This album, there isn't really anything noticeable on it, you put it on and while its nothing bad at all the songs do drag

This is the latest single.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkeUFRK4i7w

2. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    Their last couple albums definitely have had different sounds from Silent Alarm but they grew on me quickly. I'll likely be checking this out when it's actually released. Blood Red Shoes' latest was finally released here in the States a couple weeks ago so that should hold me over until then.

3. Yumi

Member Yumi Yo Soy Bulleta!!!

Mexico
    This band is great! I have yet to dislike an album from them although their last album "intimacy"..it could have been better!! but i still liked it.

As for this new single... -shrugs-