OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hi, i'm using the newest bliss' custom OS.

i'm wondering if we can rename a file name directly from NDS, and not going to PC just to rename a file?

my question is directed more to renaming the gba.sav file. as you know when you hit 3in1 menu -> sRAM, it'll copy current sav file in its PSRAM into microSD, and naming it sth like ----.gba.sav (i think, i dont remember the order)

i always change gba game most of the time (and most the time always using NOR, cuz games like pokemon would require this)
then assuming i'm doing the back-up often, i'd have those presetNamed sav files, which are confusing. thus i'm wondering if there is a way to rename the file w/o going into PC.

thanks for the answer~ =D

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSOrganize will allow you to rename, copy, move, and delete files.

I think there's also a way to make the Bliss menu not store multiple save files with the 3in1.

-Bri

g3p3nk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
howdy, that was fast.. i click refresh and there are 3 replies already..
thanks guys!! =D

so this is more like a comment.. why bliss OS can play .mp3, read .txt, but not pictures? like .jpg, .png, .bmp? been wondering for a while x] altho that's not really a problem, since ak2 comes w/ moonshell, but it'd be a nice add-on if it can open pictures as well, then i can just remove moonshell~ lol
havent tried it it can play movie or not (.dpg), more like, i dont know how to convert a movie into .dpg.. if anyone would guide me, it'd be awesome!

yea, back to opening pictures. is there any reason why it's not being implemented? don't get me wrong, i like bliss custom' OS alot! i'm just asking out of curiosity, nothing more~

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good question, actually. I'm guessing the answer is that Bliss doesn't care to launch pictures from his menu, and therefore hasn't spent the time to write a plug-in for it. There are, of course, homebrew apps that can view images (any of which could likely be made into a plug-in).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh just noticed that myself I bet it makes the Master System port look amazing by comparison lol