Blind Gamer Beats LoZ:OoT

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jordan Verner had a dream to one day beat The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But there was one obstacle that stood in his path; he was blind. But that didn't stand in his way, a gamer by the name of Roy, along with the help of his online buddies, decided to help this player in need.

Source

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Claps profoundly*

I have the up-most respect for this guy, to beat a game such as OOT while being blind..........there isn't a word out there that can describe how awesome that is.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's freaking amazing. And the nicest thing I have ever heard done in the gaming world
happy.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
That is the most heart warming thing I have ever heard. Makes me proud to be a part of the human race when I hear about things like this. It almost makes up for chavs. Almost.

Anyone who ever tells you games are evil and they rot the soul, link them to this article. This should shut them up in no time.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Considering I am not blind and I had difficulty to beat the game (i hate boss fights, gah.. and i suck at gaming in general anyway, except at pokemon games) I am impressed
tongue.gif

P

pasc

Well done, kudos to the fella that burdened himself with that mamoth project :thumbup:

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy with the blindfold was the guy helping write the script. The other guy on Skype was blind.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Must be so hard, and so much trial and error to beat a game with no sight, you can't rely on directional hearing because its a video game so everything just comes from the speakers and in Zelda you have no idea what any of the dungeons look like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea