Gaming Bleach ds english?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, Cartoon Network will start airing dubbed Bleach on Adult Swim soon. So I would expect the game to be released after the show has gotten it's feet on the ground in the US. I'd say expect it around this time next year.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hhm.... i wouldnt rely on that... Full Metal Alchemist didnt get English Releases as well. (only one PS2 game came out in english right?)

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anything is possible.. question is... are you gonna pay that someone to do it? Translating a whole game takes time you know..

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
full metal alchemist game was so crap !
even naruto was better than that.

ive never played bleach game, but i hope it's as good as naruto
biggrin.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
anything is possible.. question is... are you gonna pay that someone to do it? Translating a whole game takes time you know..
Weather or not it will happen is more a combination of ease (compressed? basic format?) and technical skill of those interested.

EriCKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It probably will come out in english, but don't expect it untill like late 2007.

Off topic: KON, did you see the new pic of the M3 Lite where you can see it's truly flush?

m3csl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if there will be an english version of Bleach DS. There's already a Bleach DS 2 coming out soon in Japan; I would think it's kind of unlikely an english version of the first one would be in translation.

However, the game itself is pretty import friendly. There are FAQs online that guide players through the menus pretty successfully. The only thing I would imagine you wanting to know is the story sequences, but if you're a fan of the anime or manga, it's probably not a huge issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs