Bleach Dark Souls

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by arktikna, Jun 21, 2008.

Jun 21, 2008

Bleach Dark Souls by arktikna at 2:48 PM (3,190 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. arktikna
    OP

Newcomer arktikna Advanced Member

Netherlands
    So Bleach Dark Souls comes out in a few months and I want to play it already.
    The only thing holding me back to play it, is the language barrier. I'm not going to ask you guys to translate the Japanese game, but if the English version comes out, could somebody put the Japanese voice-acting in the English game. Because the English voice-acting always annoys the hell out of me. You can also tell me if I could do it myself, how to do it. But remember, I'm very noob.

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    nobody can tell yet.
    if nothing is changed to the amount of sounds/voices and the sound system it should be possible.
    but if it has less or more voices, or uses a slightly different system for the sounds it won't work.

3. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    A translation would by nice.Maybe I'll start one once the game's out.

4. zergslayer69

Member zergslayer69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You could just play the japanese Bleach DS 2nd. The main menu is explanatory since ichigo says whatever is highlighted like "arcado molda" =p

The only trouble you'd have is creating a card or gem deck. Nothing a guide at gamefaqs.com can't do. Everything else is pretty much self explanatory. Also, I played a little of the American Bleach (first one) game and some frames of animations were taken out! Or at least I noticed this on Ichigo while running. Then again I got used to Bleach 2nd when I tried it, so maybe it was added in in the 2nd game.

5. arktikna
    OP

Netherlands
    I tried doing that, but I already got stuck on the first mission from story mode. The tutorial [​IMG], the first part where Yoruichi says you have to do something, but there aren't any buttons displayed at the bottom. Also, in the story mode you have to do al these missions, and I don't want to play the game while I'm checking gamefaqs all the time

6. zergslayer69

United States
    I just skipped the tutorial. As for missions, well I'd personally just get a save game, but if you *really* want to do the missions then I suppose your best bet is the English version. Good luck to you on finding out if a voice swap is possible.

7. arktikna
    OP

Netherlands
    where can I find a good savegame

8. zergslayer69

United States
  9. arktikna
    OP

Netherlands