BlazBlue Anime

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the popular Console and Handheld 2D fighter Blazblue now has its own anime scheduled to begin October 9th.
The Anime will follow the story of the games and bring to life the moments fans of the game wished they could see in the game.
The anime will most likely begin with the story of the 1st game Calamity Trigger and run on from there.

This is a big season for Blazblue as the new game Chrono Phantasma gets ready to see itself debuted outside of Japan early January.

So who else is excited for the Blazblue anime? I cant be the only one, I've sat there for ages looking at the art style of the game and wondering why it wasnt an anime. Now it is

:arrow: http://myanimelist.net/anime/18767/BlazBlue:_Alter_Memory/
altermemory.jpg

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first 3 episodes must be very confusing for those who havent played and understood the story of the games

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently through the first story on my Vita. Is the anime worth it? I hope it's not a repeat of the dreadful Persona 4 anime...

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The first 3 episodes must be very confusing for those who havent played and understood the story of the games

I didn't find anything confusing. They are in a time loop, right? though for reasons yet to be revealed and what the character's relations are will be revealed later.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The games are absolutely terrible, but the characters seem interesting. I'll at least give the first episode a try.
EDIT: Ohey this thread is older than I thought.
Guess i'll look for the first ep and watch it tomorrow or something....since its like 2 am now.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The games are absolutely terrible, but the characters seem interesting. I'll at least give the first episode a try.
EDIT: Ohey this thread is older than I thought.
Guess i'll look for the first ep and watch it tomorrow or something....since its like 2 am now.

It's ep 3 now. some of the characters are interesting but not all. Not much have been revealed about the characters yet.
As an anime alone it's average, for now maybe. Not much has been explained yet besides they are locked in a time loop and as of ep 2, they managed to arrive at a different ending thanks to one of the characters who knows the loop is going on.
I didn't see ep 3 yet.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I want to ask about episode 5 where Taokaka changes voice when she said "Taokaka Change" and "Taokaka Hip Attack."
Is it like her actual voice in-game? eng or jap version? or it's just in the anime.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That whole scene doesnt appear in the games.
Just another example of pointless anime fan service

ah i edited my post. i forgot to include my question.
I want to ask about episode 5 where Taokaka changes voice when she said "Taokaka Change" and "Taokaka Hip Attack."

Is it like her actual voice in-game? eng or jap version? or it's just in the anime.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Never played too much in Japanese, kept it on english most of my time,
But I know the voice actors are all the same as the japanese voices in game

so the pronunciation for those 2 lines were from the game or just in the anime with the va?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end