Blaster Master Zero Update V1.2.0 introduces Destroyer Mode and EX Character Mode

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Blaster Master Zero for the Nintendo Switch and 3DS is introducing two new game modes in its latest update.

Destroyer Mode is a harder mode where Mutants are stronger and there is no shield protecting your gun level.

EX Character Mode introduces new characters with different abilities and gameplay, the characters are available by purchase through DLC, or free if acquired during the first weeks.

Gunvolt from Azure Striker Gunvolt series is avaiable now, and free until 5/17/17.

Then Ekoro from Mighty Gunvolt and the Gal*Gun series will be available from 6/1/17, and free until 6/14/17.

More DLC characters to come.

@Sonic Angel Knight get the DLCs while free!

Source: Nintendo Switch news board.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaster Master Zero for the Nintendo Switch and 3DS is introducing two new game modes in its latest update.

Destroyer Mode is a harder mode where Mutants are stronger and there is no shield protecting your gun level.

EX Character Mode introduces new characters with different abilities and gameplay, the characters are available by purchase through DLC, or free if acquired during the first weeks.

Gunvolt from Azure Striker Gunvolt series is avaiable now, and free until 5/17/17.

Then Ekoro from Mighty Gunvolt and the Gal*Gun series will be available from 6/1/17, and free until 6/14/17.

More DLC characters to come.

@Sonic Angel Knight get the DLCs while free!

Source: Nintendo Switch news board.
You damn sure i will and i will add to my review! Thanks for the update. :D

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing as Gunvolt in this game is pretty fun!

He's overpowered right off the bat, but he's still not as fast as the ship. In top-down sections, his secondary attacks can make or break any situation, and they can be used in many different ways.

I haven't beaten the game with him yet, but I've caught up to the progress in my vanilla save file.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants the unlocked content for the 3DS blaster master zero game, i have it, so with the update you can instantly start with instant access to the Unlimited mode (EASY MODE) or Destroyer mode (HARD MODE). You will have to get the dlc yourself from within the game. IS free for first 2 weeks until then it will be paid after May 18. :)

Simply unpack the zip, put on SD card and use FBI installer or some homebrew to inject save data. Then load game, that is all, game is beaten once to unlock extra mode content.

Attachments

• Blaster Master Zero 3DS Unlocked System data.zip
    225 bytes · Views: 157
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Garblant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol