Homebrew blargSnes -- SNES emulator for the 3DS (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
professor-farnsworth.jpg

1.3 Has Chrono Trigger Working :D

bad-news-everyone.jpg

1.3 Breaks The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past :cry:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll to be fair Zelda was already broken so is Metroid ,yeah they start but Zelda you can't get very far and. Metroid you can get about half way through and then it always freezes at meridia

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll to be fair Zelda was already broken so is Netflix yeah they start. T. Zelda you can get very far and. Stroke you can get about half way through and always freezes at meridia

I was playing fine on zelda with 1.2 even though running caused npc's to fly all over the place it was very much playable
I only had 1 more pendant to get :/

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.1 it used too freeze in certain rooms when running but 1.2 fixed that issue
make sure not too run in certain rooms or near the desert entrance where you need to use the book also dont run in the upper left rooms you should make it to the boss easy

Seroczynski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally went trough the trouble to be able to install .cia files on my 3DS. So far sound and framerate with 1.3 for both Lufia and FF5 is working fine. Is there any way to check FPS during emulation?

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's probably extremely dumb to ask, but I am curious, and sometimes the answer is simple. Is there a way to compile this as a binary file (.dat)?

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maridia doesn't always freeze in Super Metroid with v1.3 (or v1.2) just certain rooms. Those rooms are optional, I think. The rooms I had it happen were optional, at least (unless you are doing a 100% run).

Reactions: AkiraCast

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I tested .CIA release and wow. Better than 3dsx since I can access home menu and such while ingame. What is funny is if I go to friend list it shows me using blargSnes lol

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
no shit Sherlock

I need to do that, yeah. I'm busy with things, mostly involved with real life, univ etc.

The current state of the GPU related experiments has been committed to a separate branch. It's not really ready for production. Palette updates are still a pain, bleh.

I kinda want to start implementing some extension chips.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
no shit Sherlock

I need to do that, yeah. I'm busy with things, mostly involved with real life, univ etc.

The current state of the GPU related experiments has been committed to a separate branch. It's not really ready for production. Palette updates are still a pain, bleh.

I kinda want to start implementing some extension chips.

Heh, I was looking over some of the DSP-1 code from SNES9x alongside the FullSNES documentation. Seems simple enough. Check on boot if it uses it, then map it. Store input as writes are sent to it, and the finalize a result when the appropriate number of writes are set for the specific command (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.