Homebrew BlargSNES Cia

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 25,605
  • Replies 22
D

Deleted User

OP
Someone know about any blargSnes cia version?
If yes, please post the link :D

D

Deleted User

OP
some retroArch snes emulator will be full speed with an old 3ds with emunand 10.2?

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm going to hijack this thread for a little bit - does anyone else have that issue where Blargsnes just locks up as soon as it's launched? I select the icon on Home Menu, see the black Nintendo 3DS screen and then... nothing. I've heard other people on the ISO site that shall not be mentioned and Wololo have the same issue, but as far as I can see no one has found a solution. It seems like it just works when it feels like it, and even then I've never been able to get it to work myself.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm going to hijack this thread for a little bit - does anyone else have that issue where Blargsnes just locks up as soon as it's launched? I select the icon on Home Menu, see the black Nintendo 3DS screen and then... nothing. I've heard other people on the ISO site that shall not be mentioned and Wololo have the same issue, but as far as I can see no one has found a solution. It seems like it just works when it feels like it, and even then I've never been able to get it to work myself.
This happened to me too

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
This happened to me too
Yeah, it seems to be a common problem, though some people have managed to get it working without any issues.
I was hoping 1.3b would solve the issue but the release only provides a .3dsx version, so I suppose we'll never know unless we compile it ourselves.

Alternator47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it seems to be a common problem, though some people have managed to get it working without any issues.
I was hoping 1.3b would solve the issue but the release only provides a .3dsx version, so I suppose we'll never know unless we compile it ourselves.
Use the latest version of *hax with the newest payload. If you are stuck on *hax 2.1 for no reason then open the 3ds music app and then use your exploit.
This happened to me too

Reactions: ric.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Use the latest version of *hax with the newest payload. If you are stuck on *hax 2.1 for no reason then open the 3ds music app and then use your exploit.
It's an issue with the .CIA builds mostly, I assume the .3dsx works fine. At least they did last time I tried them on my 9.9 o3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1